Sorry, guys, but this tip is not for you (unless you want to try it out – hey, I’m not here to judge anyone).
Health Tip #5: Ladies, Try Going Commando
Tips for Good Vaginal Health
- Going commando (at least at night) promotes good vaginal health and helps to avoid problems like yeast infections and urinary tract infections.
- Consider supplements to promote the health of your vagina. I like female specific probiotics and cranberry capsules.
- Don’t sit around in a wet bathing suit and you should also change out of wet, sweaty workout clothes immediately.
- Avoid wearing tights pants every day (sorry, lululemon).
- If you can’t give up your thongs (but I’m implore you to do so as they are bacterial messes waiting to happen), at least wear cotton ones and avoid exercising in them.
- I hope that this goes without saying, but you also don’t need to douche or use scent sprays. The vagina cleans and regulates itself and introducing foreign substances is likely to cause an imbalance. Don’t mess with nature.
Remove the taboo, ladies. How do you promote good vaginal health?
Disclosure: if you buy any of these products from me, or do any of your amazon.com shopping through my store, my sweet boxer, B, will get some treat money. He thanks you in advance for supporting his cookie addiction and I thank you for supporting my blog.